This payment and cancellation policy applies to Webinars, Masterclasses, PD Forums and Conferences (for this policy collectively referred to as Events).
· Registration for an event implies that you intend to attend and agree to pay the invoice.
· Payment is required before the event.
· Please quote the invoice number as the payment reference number.
· Any student discount applies only to AdmiNZ student members in full-time study.
· Early bird offers must be paid in the early bird period to qualify.
· You can notify AdmiNZ at any time that another person will attend in your place, the invoice may be adjusted if there is an increase in the fee required. i.e. member to non-member. The fee will not be reduced if you transfer the place to a student member.
· If you cancel your registration in writing at least one (1) month prior to an event, you will be refunded the registration fee, minus a 10% administration fee.
· If you cancel your registration less than one (1) month prior to an event, AdmiNZ will retain your fee.
· In the unlikely event a AdmiNZ event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded the full event fee. If you have booked non-refundable flights or accommodation, AdmiNZ is not liable for any losses.